Telangana, being the pioneer of Indian IT Industry and with a vision to be a leader in emerging technologies, declares 2020 as the “Year of AI”.
Telangana will take AI to the next level, and aims to capitalize on the AI opportunity to become the leading AI innovation implementation hub. In order to achieve an ambitious opportunity, a conscious strategy backed with the right investments is critical to developing Hyderabad as a global AI Innovation hub.
Hyderabad, the capital of Telangana, is now recognized as one of the leading Information Technology hubs globally. It houses over 1200 IT companies, both large and small which together employ more than 4 Lakhs professionals, besides supporting indirect employment to over 6.5 Lakhs people.
Hyderabad is well poised to become a global AI Innovation Hub, with its dense cluster of high-quality research institutions, presence of deeptech industry leaders, a rich culture of co-innovation with startups and a proactive government leadership.
Providing High Quality, Machine Readable Data through Seamless Data Sharing Platform for Better Data Infrastructure and AI implementations.
Providing high-performance computing on an Operating Expenditure model to help build the AI ecosystem.
Preparing AI talent pool by skilling the resources through certificate, graduate and under-graduate courses at premier education institutes.
Responsible & non-discriminatory development of AI solutions to ensure social security of citizens, standards and regulations.
Enabling AI Research and Innovation by supporting AI startups/companies in Government AI implementations.
Intensive community collaboration for bringing Artificial Intelligence technology and use cases to the masses.
1. The Program incorporates, facilitating Government Agencies to implement AI solutions for better governance.
2. Various relevant AI use-cases will be explored and implemented in Telangana Government to showcase and lead the way globally for 'Government-as-a-buyer' for AI.
3. There would be opportunities for start-ups/enterprises to scale their solutions with 'Government as a Consumer'.
1. Artificial Intelligence applications in Government and various other domain offers immense opportunity for Industry and Startups to increase productivity and intensify industrial production.
2. The industry would find cost-effective solutions to their enterprise problems. MSMEs/Startups pursuing AI Innovation would be given preference by the Government Procurement.
1. Collaboration between Academia, Government Agencies and Industries will be promoted, where AI researchers would collaborate with stakeholders to develop and improvise research outputs for promoting AI.
2. Prioritize investments in the next generation of AI to promote research in areas such as healthcare, agriculture, education, public welfare and enable Telangana as a leader in AI. 3. Educational Institutes, Universities would participate in skilling and upskilling workforce to meet industry needs for quality AI Professional which would create new employment opportunities.
Any question? Reach out to us and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Apply for TAIM REVVUP 3rd Cohort